Community Awards – May 25, 2018
Student Awards – May 25, 2018
You’ve created some great pieces over the past year. It’s time to celebrate them!
Whether you are a seasoned creative working on multinational brands, designer creating a new restaurant’s menu or a budding student looking to become the next creative superstar, there is an Applied Arts Awards program for you!
Community Awards - The contest is open only to companies, studios and freelancers operating in Canada. It is open to all forms of commissioned, published, unpublished and personal work from professionals and enthusiasts created between January 2017 and May 2018, as long as the work was not entered in last year’s competition. Work must 1) be created by professionals occupied in one of the specified population brackets, and 2) be intended for a limited market local to the entrant's town or province.
Student Awards - Open to personal or course work by post-secondary and high school students. Categories include packaging design, illustration, animation, advertising, and a limited number of categories specifically for high school students.
Winners receive tons of exposure, including:
- Their winning work published in print in one of the Applied Arts Awards annuals, read by more than 46,000 creative professionals
- Coverage in the Winners Gallery and Awards Archive, an online database with more than 17 years of award-winning work
- A signed certificate by Applied Arts founder Georges Haroutiun
- Digital tear-sheets of their winning work
- Displayed at select industry events.
Find your Awards program and complete rules and regulations at Appliedartsmag.com/awards/