GDC Manitoba elected and assigned roles to its board of directors in 2018.
The current GDCMB execs are:
- Carson Samson CGD (President)
- Dean Van De Walle CGD (Vice-President)
- Andrew Boardman CGD (Past President)
- Daniel McCafferty (Treasurer)
- Sam Posnick (Secretary)
- Aquila Samson CGD (Communications Chair)
- Doug Coates CGD (Membership & Education Chair)
- Amanda Parker CGD (Events Chair)
- Elbert Bakker (Special Projects)
Click on any of the names to link to their contact information.
GDC Manitoba is active on social media:
You'll notice the CGD mark after many of the names above. GDC licenses the unique CGD Certification mark only to designers, educators and administrators whose services meet rigorous, standardized criteria. The CGD certification mark is nationally recognized as the mark of professional work standards and ethical business conduct. You can read more about it on these pages:
gdc.net > About > Certification
gdc.net > About > CGD Certification > How to Become Certified
gdc.net > Find a Designer > Manitoba
You’re tired of reading and want a video?
OK, here’s Past President Oliver Oike talking about the value of membership in the GDC.