What is the Design and Content Conference?
Designers and content strategists team up and learn from industry leaders to craft experiences and tell stories that shape the future of the web. A day of workshops, two days of talks, and some brilliant extras. It’s the world’s premier conference bringing together designers and content strategists.
Head over to the Design & Content Conference contest page to enter!
The contest runs from 9:00 am PDT April 14, 2016 to 3:00 pm PDT April 22, 2016.
Who’s speaking at the conference?
Speakers include Sara Wachter-Boettcher, Anil Dash, Jon Lax, Val Head, and Jeff Eaton. See the full line-up of speakers on their speakers page.
When and where is the conference?
The conference is on July 20-22 at Simon Fraser University’s Goldcorp Centre for the Arts in downtown Vancouver. The Goldcorp Centre for the Arts is situated in the centre of Vancouver’s historical district, where the city’s oldest neighbourhoods—Chinatown, Gastown, and the Downtown Eastside—are steps away.
What are the competition rules, terms and conditions?
By entering the competition you agree to and confirm you understand the following;
- The competition opens for entry from 9:00 am PDT April 14, 2016
- The competition closes for entry on 3:00 pm PDT April 22, 2016
- The competition is open to entrants worldwide, aged 18 and over.
- The prize does not cover any travel, food, accommodation or other expenses you incur for the conference.
- The prize does not hold a cash value, can not be transferred, or refunded.
- [Your company/organization name] is a promotional partner and is not responsible for any delivery of the prize.
- For valid entry complete both Step 1: Liking the Design and Content Conference Facebook page. Step 2: tweeting: Win a ticket to the Design & Content Conference in Vancouver. The perfect summer event July 20-22 @dcontentconf www.designcontentconf.com/win-2016
- One entry per person.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entrants who completed Steps 1 and 2.
- The winner will be sent a Twitter DM within an hour of the closing time and will have 7 days to respond with delivery details, otherwise a new winner will be chosen.