We are Ecstatic, a full service design studio with a hands-on strategy, design + development team. We create full identities, websites and objects for clients, communities and ourselves. We are currently looking for talented, detail oriented Graphic Designers to join our team in Vancouver.
We’re looking for an optimistic, energetic team player who thrives in a collaborative, hands-on environment and shares a love of clean design. Your a champion in communication, well researched concepts, and keep it tight with an organized file structure. You enjoy working in a small studio, inspiring innovation, and approach challenges with solutions — all while cracking a few jokes along the way.
What We Expect
- Degree or Diploma in Design or related field / or equal experience [must be demonstrated in portfolio/work]
- Fundamentals of design covered [attention to detail, organized file structure, saving for web & print, etc.]
- Minimum 3 years working experience in the design industry
- You excel in Adobe CS and a rockstar in Illustrator and InDesign
- Knowledge of resource tools like Active Collab, Wrike, Slack
- A self-starter who shows passion, intent and dedication to every task given — you make it happen and see the big picture along the way
- You’re an actively engaged person — this means you are present, motivated, and social with the team and in your community
- You have excellent communication skills and don’t hold back from asking questions or offering your point of view — always prepared to defend your decisions and take constructive criticism with grace and a smile
- You have creative courage — this is a tough industry, only the brave and sturdy remain
- You play nice with people
About the Role
- On a daily basis you're an active collaborator with the creative director and development team creating and producing strong, creative visual brand assets for our diverse client portfolio
- You develop identities and print material including reports, event collateral, signage, flyers, brochures, banners — with bulletproof file prep for our printers
- You bring website wireframes to life through design and beautiful type hierarchy, as well as creating digital assets
- You can estimate time and work within production schedules while demonstrating proactive thinking and problem solving
- You’re able to provide creative advice and direction with respect to marketing materials for business development initiatives — always thinking ahead
- You’re a team player working out of our Vancouver HQ studio
- Experience with Word Press CMS
- Content creation and SEO best practices
- Social Media Marketing
- Google analytics
- Video editing
- Event planning
Our mandate at Ecstatic is to engage with community centric projects and change-makers that spark exploration and positive interaction. Our clientele consists of tourism, municipalities, resorts, First Nations, events, not-for-profit organizations, and businesses with positive impact.
If this sounds like your kind of place, then please submit a cover letter, your resume and a link to your online portfolio. Sorry, but applicants that don't follow the submission requirements will not be considered.
- Flexible work week
- Benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Creative atmosphere dedicated to doing what we love
- Room to learn, grow, and be awesome
- Salary will be commensurate with experience
Thank you to all applicants for your interest, but only those under consideration will be contacted. Local applicants only— No phone calls please.