We’re looking for a well-rounded professional who is comfortable getting their hands into a variety of projects. The ideal candidate is someone who is very good with people and enjoys coaching and collaborating with other creative professionals. Bonus points if you’re someone with both in-house and agency experience.
• Be responsible for the quality of the visual product that goes out the door
• Develop creative that includes campaign, brand and online work
• Participate in client brainstorms, planning sessions, creative workshops and brand sessions
• Manage projects with our network of designers from different parts of the world (flexibility with meeting times will be required)
• Consult with in-house creative and design teams on a regular basis to provide coaching, recommendations and design solutions
• Develop materials that build and promote the UpHouse brand in the marketplace
• Contribute to UpHouse’s thought product and content marketing
• Continually look at new trends, partnership opportunities and sources for inspiration for both our clients and our business
We’re looking for someone who can own their projects and move them forward. We need someone who fits in well with our collaborative culture and wants to build their experience designing materials for a range of applications across many industries.
• 2+ years as a professional graphic designer
• Experience providing direction internally or to folks outside of your organization
• Experience working with in-house marketing pros
• Post-secondary training in design (even better if you’ve got additional training in different areas)
• Dedication to graphic consistency and quality across all channels
• Someone with some flexibility in their schedules (not a lot, but enough to connect with clients and designers from different time zones)
• Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote, etc.
• A competent communicator
• A hard worker, a team player, a good listener, a nice person (all of the good stuff)