ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Graphic Designer you will be responsible for supporting and collaborating with our Chief Creative Office and Production Manager on all projects. The role may require you to be involved in developing marketing and educational material for several different ongoing projects:
• Develop various print materials such as manuals, brochures for print or digital display.
• Design screen layouts for presentations, learning modules, websites and mobile Apps.
• Design user interface elements, icons, and other graphic elements.
• Trace or create visuals from provided sketches.
• Apply edits and changes with care and attention to detail.
• Effectively communicate with team members and clients.