Do you have experience with Advertising and Marketing Communications design?
This is an opportunity to create high-quality print and digital graphics to support our organization’s business, marketing and communications activities. This will mean utilizing your broad skill set in advertising design to align all collateral materials with CWB’s brand and messaging. You will follow creative work from concept to pre-press and post-production. Customer focus and relationship management are top asks as you support your assigned client portfolio.
If you’re a strong collaborator, communicator and relationship builder looking to gain strong experience in an exciting group of professionals, we want to hear from you! Though this opportunity is starting as a six month term, there is possibility of extension and/ or permanency in future.
Be what you want to be – with CWB Financial Group.
Here is a glimpse into what your career could look like with us!
What we offer:
- The opportunity to make a difference - our culture thrives on idea-sharing, collaboration and the ability to create impact.
- Rewarding, enterprising and engaging atmosphere where you will be able to see your contributions at work.
- Understanding balance: We know our people have places to go, people to see and good times to have when they’re not at work and we support that.
- An award-winning benefits packages that includes 100% company-funded health coverage (dental, vision and prescriptions), health care spending account, a flexible wellness program and CWB Balance Day (extra day off with pay!).
- Our commitment to your success and development: On-going career conversations and personalized professional growth opportunities.
- Competitive salary.
- Continual learning opportunities and professional development training to grow your talent and realize your aspirations and potential.
Who you are:
- An under-graduate degree or diploma holder preferably in graphic design, digital media, art and design or related discipline (or equivalent experience).
- A professional with a minimum of 5 years graphic design experience with a strong focus on marketing and advertising communications.
- Experienced in producing high quality visual communications on multiple platforms including print, digital, web and social media. Experience with the latest digital and social advertising formats, as well as other emerging technologies, is an asset.
- Passionate and able to extend marketing concepts into design solutions that translate successfully across print and digital platforms.
- A champion of brand standards, always delivering consistent and accurate results.
- Working knowledge of print production methods and pre-press requirements.
- A practiced contributor who is able to approach complex business communication needs with creative visual communications solutions. You have very strong attention to detail and a highly developed ability to think strategically.
- A multitasker with strong organization and time-management skills who is able to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast paced environment.
- A communicator, collaborator and creator; able to successfully build and maintain relationships across the organization.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate, After Effects and Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of Premier Pro an asset.
What you will do:
-Play an integral role in the Creative Services team, preparing and presenting creative design solutions in support of your key client, Sales & Marketing.
- Work closely with the Creative Services Manager and Client Solutions team to establish objectives and timelines for multiple campaign projects. Your responsibilities will include design and implementation of all deliverables for both print and digital advertising.
- Manage personal production schedule for visual communications design and delivery.
- Liaise with external print and media partners to ensure deliverables meet required specifications and to ensure accuracy, brand standards, and general quality assurance.
- Source and purchase photography for use, as required, and apply all digital post processing requirements/manipulations. Utilize corporate and stock photography according to visual identity standards.
- Manage and file all visual assets according to Creative Services file management procedures and file naming conventions.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Creative Services team to review and assess collateral produced in-house and externally with the intent to inspire new ideas, exercise quality control as a team and ensure integrity of the CWB Financial Group brand.
- Play a key role on the Creative Services team to:
- Analyse and interpret client requirements for visual communications (design and production) needs.
- Ensure requests are complete with all necessary requirements and according to specified budget.
- For any mid-large impact request, work collaboratively with clients to capture project requirements and client expectations in a Creative Brief.
- Complete requests ensuring deadlines are met as per SLA.
- Seek support from other CS team members where capacity/timing limits their ability to deliver on client requests.
- Present clients with opportunities to make decisions on cost pain points, and offer viable alternate solutions.
Applications must include portfolio samples (link or included in resume) demonstrating animation and motion graphic experience.