How to Apply:
• Contact Person: Sharon Chu
• Please send your cover letter, resume and design portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this job position.
We thank all applicants for your interest. However, only selected applicants for interviews will be contacted.
• Communicate with the multiple teams (management, store departments, marketing, and sales) of the store to ensure the design concepts and ad hoc needs of daily special products meet the Nations branding.
• Create graphic designs and concepts for store’s advertising, website, social media, and in store print material including flyers, brochures, coupons, signs, posters, banners, price tag and etc.
• Modify images, fonts and layouts using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and etc.
• Provide creative design support for seasonal events and special sales promotions.
• Attention to detail is a must. Need to co-ordinate the production of store’s print, visual and electronic materials.
• Keep up with the current Canadian retail industry trends and improve the overall look of the store.
• Present a final design to the Store Manager/Department Managers for approval, review, and feedback.
• Successful completion of College Diploma or University degree in graphic design, visual arts or related subjects
• 1-2 years experience in graphic design or related fields, preferably in retail industry
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Microsoft Office and proficiency in both Mac and PC environments
• Experience with HTML, WordPress and motion graphics a plus
• Well-established design and conceptual skills and attention to details
• English is a must
• Have problem solving skills and multi-tasking capabilities
• Creative and innovative thinking
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
Terms of Employment:
· Full-time and Permanent
· 35 hours per week
· 52 weeks per year